Homeland Security & Investigation Specialize in domestic relations, adultery, infidelity and cheating spouse cases.
TRUST YOUR INTUITION ALWAYS! You have now taken the best step available to you to protect your interests – your children, your assets and, hopefully, your happiness! remember that you are not alone!
70% of all marriages end in less than 24 months, you are wise to do what is necessary to PROTECT YOURSELF!
Signs Of A Cheater
Your spouse may be cheating if you can answer yes to any of the following behaviors:
Does your partner suddenly care more about their appearance?
- Working out, training, new undergarments, new clothing, hair style change, wedding band not worn
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
Spending time away from home
- Business trips, gym, hanging out with friends, needing alone time
- working weekends or overtime
- Too drunk to come home or spending nights out
Decreased Intimate Relations Or Different Sexual Styles Introduced
- Change in normal relations
Spouse’s Phone Or Credit Card Statements Are No Longer Coming To The Home Address
- Online access password changed
- Unexplained cash withdrawals or charges
Spending More Time On Computer
- Changing computer screen when you enter the room
- Clearing the browser history
- Social media accounts you can’t access
- New email account
Suspicious Phone Activity
- Leaving the room to answer the phone
- Phone is password protected
- Talking on phone at unusual hours
- Not answering your calls
- Cleared Text Messages
Has Your Spouse Ever Said Any Of These Phrases To You
- I need space
- I need time apart
- I don’t know if I want to be married
- You’re paranoid, it’s just a friend