Homeland Security & Investigation Specialize in domestic relations, adultery, infidelity and cheating spouse cases in the Commonwealth of The Bahamas.
TRUST YOUR INTUITION ALWAYS! You have now taken the best step available to you to protect your interests – your children, your assets and, hopefully, your happiness! remember that you are not alone!
70% of all marriages end in less than 24 months, you are wise to do what is necessary to PROTECT YOURSELF!
Signs Of A Cheater
Your spouse may be cheating if you can answer yes to any of the following behaviors:
Does your partner suddenly care more about their appearance?
- Working out, training, new undergarments, new clothing, hair style change, wedding band not worn
- Clothes smell of perfume or cologne
Spending time away from home
- Business trips, gym, hanging out with friends, needing alone time
- working weekends or overtime
- Too drunk to come home or spending nights out
Decreased Intimate Relations Or Different Sexual Styles Introduced
- Change in normal relations
Spouse’s Phone Or Credit Card Statements Are No Longer Coming To The Home Address
- Online access password changed
- Unexplained cash withdrawals or charges
Spending More Time On Computer
- Changing computer screen when you enter the room
- Clearing the browser history
- Social media accounts you can’t access
- New email account
Suspicious Phone Activity
- Leaving the room to answer the phone
- Phone is password protected
- Talking on phone at unusual hours
- Not answering your calls
- Cleared Text Messages
Has Your Spouse Ever Said Any Of These Phrases To You
- I need space
- I need time apart
- I don’t know if I want to be married
- You’re paranoid, it’s just a friend